Position: Research engineer
Administrative attachment: CNRS
Cell culture manager
• Organization and management of cell culture activities
• Technical maintenance of cell culture labs (L1-L2)
• Management of consumables
• New student's training to cell culture
• New student's training to specific different colorations (bone, cartilage and fat tissue), different assays (DNA, ALP, proteins,...).
• Preparation and characterization of bone marrow derived human mesenchymal stem cells
• Histomorphometric analysis
2002-present: Development Engineer CNRS UMR 7052 (Paris, France)
1998-2002: Orthopedic Research Laboratory / Histology-Embryology- Cytogénétic Hospital Lariboisière/ University Association of Paradontology
1997-1998: Master (DEA)- University Paris 7
PubMed link for M. Bourguignon's publications.
+33 (0)1 57 27 85 64